All of us have experienced trauma in some form or another. The energies of trauma, the resulting emotions, and the beliefs and patterning we develop through trauma deeply inform our physical experience of life.
It is important to do healing for trauma energies and any repressed emotional energies that we hold within us. I share some of my methods for trauma healing in my book Awakening Your Soul’s Truth, but this healing can come in many forms, from psychotherapy, to catalyzing life experiences, to energy healing. Once the trauma itself is released, there can often be some energetic cleanup to do. Healing in general is a very multi-layered process.
Trauma and Our Energy Centers (Chakras)
What is interesting here is that trauma and the patterning developed in the aftermath of trauma can change our natural energetic circuitry as well. Many are familiar with the seven chakra system or the seven major energy centers of the body. These energy centers process and circulate different energies within our field. They work together, inform each other, and work like an engine that runs our entire energetic system. Not only do the chakras each have an internal structure of their own, but they are all connected to each other by different energetic pathways. Both the internal structure and the energetic pathways can be altered, blocked, or severed completely. New pathways and structures can also form within the chakras and the energy body that are trauma informed and not necessarily in our highest good. This is one of the reasons why it can be so difficult to shift out of trauma patterns and into a more natural, peaceful state.
When our energy centers work together or function in a way that supports our trauma patterns, this can be a very limiting experience. It can lead to certain energy centers staying closed or restricted. It can lead to all of the energy centers being primarily informed by the root chakra and our survival mechanisms (fight or flight). This would also include our system running through any distortions we have in the structure of our root chakra that were created through trauma, which is similar to running a computer with a lot of bugs in the operating system. Additionally, our autonomic nervous system responds to these energetic pathways as well, which can lead to high cortisol levels, compromised immune function, systemic inflammation, and a host of other conditions that can develop through trauma patterning.
Healing Your Energetic Circuitry
If you have been working on healing your trauma for a long time, a very powerful way to shift some of the patterns you might have developed through trauma is to do a healing for your energetic circuitry. This can be an very important step toward shifting limiting patterns you have developed as a result of trauma. While it will not harm you, this type of healing is suggested for those who have worked through and released a lot of trauma, as it is not effective if trauma energies are still present.
The following is a method I have used myself and with others to heal harmful or limiting connections and structures in the energetic circuitry. Anyone can do this and it does not require a certain level of healing skills or intuitive ability to receive. All you have to do is set the intention that you want to receive this healing, and your guides will perform the healing at your direction in a way that is in alignment with your highest good.
Know that with any healing of this nature, you may experience temporary energetic clearing symptoms. These can include tingling sensations, heat, cold, yawning, twitching, dizziness, emotional release, and others. It is important to drink a lot of water after healing, take a salt bath if possible, eat something if you feel ungrounded, and generally take care of yourself and your body.
Here is the healing process for restoring your energetic circuitry. Follow along with the instructions below, or scroll to the bottom of the article to download a guided healing:
Steps for Restoring Your Energetic Circuitry:
- Begin by finding a comfortable place to lie down to receive a healing. Once you are comfortable, ask your guides, higher-self, and any other beings of light that you want to work with to join you for a healing of your energetic circuitry. Intend to have the healing performed for your highest good and the highest good of all creation.
- First begin by asking your guides to destroy any false or limiting structures within each of your major chakras, and to restore the natural structures and functioning of your chakras. You will work through them one at a time beginning with the root as follows: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown. Ask your guides to clear and restore each major chakra.
- Next ask your guides to destroy any false or limiting structures and restore natural functioning to each of your minor chakras. These include any in your joints, as well as many different smaller chakras throughout your entire body and along your energetic meridians. You can simply ask and they will work through your entire body as needed. When you feel this clearing is complete, move on to the next step.
- Now we will ask our guides to work through our energetic circuitry beginning with the root chakra. Ask your guides to destroy any harmful connections and restore all natural connections between your root chakra and other chakras as follows:
- Root and Feet
- Root and Sacral
- Root and Solar Plexus
- Root and Heart
- Root and Throat
- Root and Third Eye
- Root and Crown
- Root and Hands
- Root and all remaining minor chakras
- Repeat with the remaining chakras as follows:
- Sacral and Feet
- Sacral and Solar Plexus
- Sacral and Heart
- Sacral and Throat
- Sacral and Third Eye
- Sacral and Crown
- Sacral and Hands
- Sacral and all remaining minor chakras
- Solar Plexus and Feet
- Solar Plexus and Heart
- Solar Plexus and Throat
- Solar Plexus and Third Eye
- Solar Plexus and Crown
- Solar Plexus and Hands
- Solar Plexus and all remaining minor chakras
- Heart and Feet
- Heart and Throat
- Heart and Third Eye
- Heart and Crown
- Heart and Hands
- Heart and all remaining minor chakras
- Throat and Feet
- Throat and Third Eye
- Throat and Crown
- Throat and Hands
- Throat and all remaining minor chakras
- Third Eye and Feet
- Third Eye and Crown
- Third Eye and Hands
- Third Eye and all remaining minor chakras
- Crown and Feet
- Crown and Hands
- Crown and all remaining minor chakras
- All minor chakras to each other
- Once you have worked through your entire system ask your guides to flush out your energetic circuitry and remove any energetic debris or residue limiting the movement of energy through your system, and ask them to destroy any blueprints for the system formed through trauma and to restore your natural energetic system blueprint.
- When this step is complete, thank your guides, drink lots of water, and take care of yourself and your body as you adjust to these changes.
Once the healing is complete, you should notices shifts in your thinking and your emotions. You might feel lighter and feel energy moving through your body more fluidly. There are many unique ways that restoring your energetic system can have a positive impact on your well being. You may also repeat this healing at any time, especially after any major trauma healings or major emotional releases related to past trauma. Your guides will only heal the parts of your circuitry that are in your highest good to heal at a given time, so repeating this healing can be helpful.
If you prefer to listen to a guided version of this healing, you may download it for $5 using the button below:
Please note that energy healing can be very powerful, however it is not to be used in exchange for medical care and this healing is not to be taken as medical advice. If you have any symptoms or conditions that require medical treatment, please see a physician or mental health professional. If you choose to use this healing, it is at your own risk. For additional terms, please see the terms of service page on this website.